Those are stellar glasses Keith. Wish we could have seen him before we left! I am glad Ethan had a good birthday, David really wanted to go and he was a little disappointed that we were not able to make it!
Anna~I love your blog! Your kids are super cute. I can't wait to see pics of the pirate party. I am not a bday party person (check out my blog about it..around June 15...it gets really bad!) so I am dying for ideas! Hope all is well in the Cash home~Michelle
3 comments:
Those are stellar glasses Keith. Wish we could have seen him before we left! I am glad Ethan had a good birthday, David really wanted to go and he was a little disappointed that we were not able to make it!
How fun! I'm wishing that Brock and Ethan could go to school together, though!!!!
Anna~I love your blog! Your kids are super cute. I can't wait to see pics of the pirate party. I am not a bday party person (check out my blog about it..around June 15...it gets really bad!) so I am dying for ideas! Hope all is well in the Cash home~Michelle
Post a Comment