No joke this is what Ethan said to me today, " Mom do you think I look like Luke Skywalker when he's in the snow lands?" And I'll let you be the judge...
And also I went to Kid to Kid which is a consignment store and got Evie one of those crocheted hats. I've always wanted to get her one and they were on sale today. She's lucky she's so cute...
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok, so your Christmas card was literally "Angelic." From the sounds of your posts..little Evie maybe is not the angel she so precieves to be in pictures!! :) Again, here is another one....too cute. :)
I think you mean the Ice Planet Hoth...and it would be more realistic if Ethan were in a cut open ton ton. "It may smell bad kid but it will keep you warm" in a Han Solo voice. Nice ~Erik
Haha not going to lie Ethan looks EXACTLY like Luke Skywalker in the icelands hehe he's so funny. I had to explain to Troy what he was trying to look like... aparently he didn't have any nerdy brothers to watch the Trilogy with haha. -Kimmy
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! And Luke Skywalker, well that is too cool! Why haven't we gotten together yet? I think we would have a blast! Lets make it happen.
9 comments:
Ok, so your Christmas card was literally "Angelic." From the sounds of your posts..little Evie maybe is not the angel she so precieves to be in pictures!! :) Again, here is another one....too cute. :)
I think you mean the Ice Planet Hoth...and it would be more realistic if Ethan were in a cut open ton ton. "It may smell bad kid but it will keep you warm" in a Han Solo voice. Nice ~Erik
I knew that you would know the name of that frozen wasteland, that picture's for you Erik!
Haha not going to lie Ethan looks EXACTLY like Luke Skywalker in the icelands hehe he's so funny. I had to explain to Troy what he was trying to look like... aparently he didn't have any nerdy brothers to watch the Trilogy with haha.
-Kimmy
Dude, I love the outfit. Star Wars 4EVA! Way to be E-Man!
She is so beautiful and what a creative boy!
She really is the cutest. I hate you for having a girl, and yes, he does look like Luke skywalker in the snow lands. Trust me-Star Wars is my life.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! And Luke Skywalker, well that is too cool! Why haven't we gotten together yet? I think we would have a blast! Lets make it happen.
I swear Anna, this little girl is going to be just like you! Lucky girl! I just started looking at your blog. Nice job Miss Anna!
Patsy H.
Post a Comment