Tuesday, May 5, 2009


The big one.

It was the big one.

Both feet on the middle bar of the bike, screaming down the hill toward the cul-de-sac.
It looked like Ethan was going to make it after the first jump, but instead went straight into the curb on the other side and wiped out.

Shredded wheat on the knee.

Luckily, after some coaxing I got him back on. He did a little improv acting to get the picture, but it looks like it just happened. Don't worry I didn't make him pose while he was in pain just to get a good blog picture. It's all cleaned up. :)

8 comments:

The Prices said...

whatever. we all know you left your injured child to run back in for the camera. :)

Ian and Beth Leach said...

I can't believe that that pic was taken after he was calmed down. What a good little actor. I thought he was destined to be a part of the lollipop guild forever.

Sadie said...

Poor kid! What a tuffy for getting back on though!

mexicanmassey said...

wow!Ethan you should do a casting for a "Mexican Novela". That was a good picture, I though that he was crying and dying lol! happy 5 de mayo!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

That is so fuuny that you staged him crying! And he did it! David would have said "no way". Glad to see he is wearing his helmet too!

Anna said...

I didn't even tell him to cry! That was all Cash.

The Prestwich's said...

What kind of mother puts her child in such danger!!?? A good one, that's who. That picture's a classic.

gogokari said...

That picture is soooo funny! Not that I would laugh at Ethan's pain... just at his staged photo!