So I have a question, what do you post when you feel you're going to pull your hair out in frustration? A picture of my sleep deprived face (it's scary!) or a picture of my sick messy room because I don't have the oomph to clean it?
What, might you ask, am I frustrated about? Well, it's a little story like this. We are in the process of closing on a home. Plain and simple. Buying a house is so exhausting. Are we making the right move? Will the school Ethan goes to be good? What will the church be like up there? It's a lot. For me anyway. :) We are very blessed to be able to buy a house right now, I'm not saying that I'm ungrateful, but sometimes, I just want to crawl up into a ball and find eternal slumber. Well, at least until the house stuff is over.
So, is it just me or does the elementary school that Ethan is going to a bit scary? It looks a little like a high school to me. Here it is. Tell me what you think!
6 comments:
Yeah, it looks like lock down. Something fishy about the mascot too. :) (Swim your way out of this kids!) Just kidding Anna: It actually looks structurally sound and has a taste of nice architecture. Probably nice kids end up being really smart there because it is a school that's serious about education. Furthermore, have you ever heard of an animal touted to be smarter than the dolphin. They don't make that intelligent squeaking sound for nothing.:). Ethan will do great. Things are going to be good!. Love you guys!
The O's
How far away from Lorrin Farr Park will you guys be? (I mean how Farr away?)
It doesn't look that bad..... and really a dolphin! Maybe they keep one there for a mascot, you know to motivate the kids. It almost looks like the Ogden temple, in a weird school-ish sort of way! Good luck!
I hate moving and I really try and avoid change at all costs so I guess I have to say, I hope you make it out okay! Sucks right now but its will get better soon. Maybe its time to join the band wagon and get some prozac. Can't wait for our party!!!
The pictures you see of the happy couple, frozen mid jump with keys i their hands, in front of a gorgeous tudor home, for sale sign/sold next to them. Thats so B.S.!! Trust me we hate it. Go into it with that attitude and youll survive. And yes you are normal for wanting to hide. I remember after we got here, I told Aaron that I didnt want to talk to anyone, see anyone for at least 2 months. I would have loved to live in the closet. But on the bright side, you'll wake up, and suddenly be moved into the new place thanking the Lord for being through it all. You'll make it....:)
Maybe I already told you this, but it reminds me of the Marriott Center at BYU. And yes, it's a bit scary.
http://www.byub.org/devotionals/images/marriott_center.jpg
Can you see the resemblance?
Post a Comment