So, I had this big elaborate idea for Halloween this year, complete with all things breakfast. Bucky - Bacon, Anna-Fried Egg, Ev-Carton of milk, and Ethan- Toast. I was excited and prepared. But then word came back from a certain young man that he would rather be a football player.
Dang. I really love Halloween and love to do my ideas. Most of the time I center the ideas around something that the kids want to be. But not this year, it was all me. So, I sat the kids down and had a heart to heart with them about what THEY wanted to be. Evie decided she wanted to be a mouse and Ethan wanted to borrow a costume from one of his cousins (Storm Trooper). OK. So Evie and I worked on her costume today. I love the glittery foam sheets, they make the ears look cool.

4 comments:
she's a great mouse!! One year Mykenzi was a mouse and Nathan was a piece of cheese! It was great!
SOOOO adorable! You are one creative chick!!
All I can say is... SQUEAK!!!!!
Anna- I love and appreciate your breakfast idea and would love to have seen it- Evie's looks fantastic as a mouse ! I love her haircut!
Post a Comment