Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Baby is Still a Boy....

This morning was my BIG ultrasound, very exciting! What that means is that I got to see the baby in 4D. Yup, a little creepy looking at first, but pretty sweet. The kids went with me and were taking pictures the whole time. And would you believe it, that little guy had his feet up by his head and we could actually see him putting him toes in his mouth! Pretty amazing! Everything looks really good and I'm measuring about 23-24 weeks along, which puts my due date closer to the end of September than the middle. The pictures aren't great, but what'ja gonna do?!




5 comments:

Aislinn said...

that is so fun!! I think that one of the best parts of being prego is getting the ultrasound!
Glad the baby is a boy- and is healthy and happy!! (and it's a good thing his toes are clean!) ;)

massey said...

Putting his foot in his mouth already eh?

Christy Woolston said...

YAY! It's so fun to see them. I mean you know they are in there but seeing them just makes you sigh with relief. And in 4D no doubt...so fun. Congrats...again! YAY for boys! (and girls but you're having a boy so that's the cheer I'll send).

mexicanmassey said...

I thought for sure that I'd be able to recognize what was what in a 4D ultrasound, but I guess I still need a doctor to explain it to me... durr...

mexicanmassey said...

Cool! I think when you see your baby in the ultrasound its really excited! when I saw Emmet picture, make me remembered my little raffy in my belly.
take care of yourself and little Emmet!