I have to admit that I am not a music buff. Most times I prefer the silence to music. Or......I listen to classical. My siblings are going to laugh because that's all my mom would listen to and it would drive us all crazy!!!!
It's sad, but true.
Which is tragic sometimes because Bucky LOVES music and wants to rock out in the car and I'm usually the one to subtly turn it down when he's not looking. But, there are a few bands that I have absolutely fallen in love with over the past year that when I ask if people have heard them, they say..."Uh no." So if you are feeling adventurous, check out these bands. I won't be hurt if you don't like them either. :)
Band of Horses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK716RqoUms
The Avett Brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pjrmH967c&feature=channel
Band of Annuals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylRz5DdwX1I
1 comment:
That's good that Bucky's there to keep you connected to the music world. I'm too chicken to branch out.
Post a Comment