Evie is now a proud 4 year old. Here are the things that make Evie, well Evie, and why we love her for it!1. She loves sweets. I mean, LOVES sweets. She will eat most anything, but her favorites are sweet treats.
2. She likes to be called a Mousie, but only really by Ethan. It's their running game that they play. Ethan is called Owner and Ev is Mousie. He can get her to do anything if he just calls her that. Like the other day they collided from running down the hall and she started crying. All he had to say was, "Sorry Mousie. " And she stopped crying full stop. It's great.
3. She likes to cuddle. More than cuddle. She's lovingly referred by everyone in the family as the Soft-Neck Strangler. She's always loved soft, warm necks. I admit sometimes it feels VERY claustrophobic, but I hold out as long as possible because I know the day will came when the only thoughts that will accompany will be true thoughts of strangulateion. But I need to stop being so optimistic about the teenage years.
4. She's not too girlie. She likes to get dirty. Almost to a fault. She loves to play with Ethan and all his boy things.
5. She's cute. I'm not that parent who openly talks to others about how great my kids are, how they're honor students or anything like that, but I do have a quiet pride in the fact that my kids are pretty great.
Here's pics from the party! It was a Strawberry Shortcake party. She invited 3 girls over and they watched Strawberry Shortcake and had Strawberry cupcakes with Strawberry frosting. It was fun! Bucky got into it, after he discovered the girls eating their cupcakes like piggies.


7 comments:
Happy b-day Evie. At least you aren't 30. Erik
Evie we love you and you are so darling. The girls were sad they couldn't celebrate your birthday with you. Have fun being 4. Angela
She sure is cute. You know what you'r talking about:) My daughter Carolina who is 6 loves to be a "mousie" too. Really it is all she thinks about. nice to know she's not alone in the world.
She IS cute! Happy Birthday to both of you!
Happy birthday little Evie!!! I like to draw the Birthday hype out for a while. At least that's the excuse I use for always being late to wish people 'Happy Birthday'. It's how I roll. Love you all.
Yah for Birthdays Evie!! Keep hugging your mommy for ever and ever and ever and don't stop! :)
Happy birthday Evie loo loo! We love you and wish we could be there for your birthday party too!
Happy Birthday Evie!!!! You are right Anna - She is so cute!!! Especially in this photo! We are so glad for the chance to see you and play with you! Hope you had a great trip! Our kids miss yours terribly so come back soon!
Post a Comment