Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Up, Up, and AWAY!!!

Well, not to brag, but I'm going to brag because I'm proud of myself. I earned the top retail sales for the Salt Lake Area for the month of March!!! :D It's quite a bit deal to me because I had a bit of doubt that I wouldn't do very well. And to all those people who responded with worried looks on their faces and trepidation in their voices, don't worry, if I can do it, anyone can do.

My next goal is going to Punta Cana Resort in the Carribean. Cookie Lee offers a trip every year to people who earn it. So! I need your help to keep the ball rolling. If anyone in the area, or not in the area, would like to host a show, I would love you forever! (I mean that too) It's fun and is the best part of Cookie Lee to me. I love meeting new woman and playing with jewelry! Okay, please don't be afraid to comment...

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

CONGRATS, Anna!!!! Way to go! That is so great! You can come do a party in Lovell ;). I wish you much success!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am super proud to know the top bread winner in UT!! :)

Amber H. said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Christy Woolston said...

Way to go, Anna! You ROCK! Keep up the pace and that trip will be yours.

Alaska Massey said...

You better stop posting on the blog and get to work. Shona Gooding is only 30 dollars behind you... Back to work slave!

Good job.

Ian and Beth Leach said...

Good work there sister. I would host a party, but I live in AK and don't have any friends. It's the thought that counts, right?

mexicanmassey said...

Dude Anna, Felicidades! If you can get people to buy jewelry in a recession, you're pretty much the bomb! Good job Anna! I'm gonna get in to Salt Lake on the 15th of April. Can't wait to see you and your fam. Tell Bucky I said QUE ONDA BUEY!

julie said...

WOOT! WOOT! You go girl!

kelly said...

Nice work Anna!
I think it's that display tote bag you carry around that's giving you the edge...

Loughmiller's said...

Good for you! It is nice to be at the top sometimes.