We have all been there. The house lights go down, the delicious smell of popcorn (making you wish you had some of that ridiculously over-priced stuff) wafts through the air and you get the anticipated feeling that the movie is about to start. I love this feeling. This is why I go to the movies.
I make it through the previews and the movie begins.
I have picked this movie because it is a movie that I would not subject my husband to. It is the dreaded chick flick . But, here's my problem, during the first scene I know I will not enjoy this movie. You know why? Because I've got the narrator behind me. You know what I'm talking about, the woman who feels the need to comment every freaking time the main man spills the coffee or falls. Yessiree. Trying to enjoy my movie here lady.
At one especially obnoxious remark I actually get up the nerve to turn around and glare at this woman, but to no avail! She would not be hindered.
I did not pay $8 to hear the inner workings of this idiots mind, did I? Nope. I paid to see a really stupid movie in QUIET.
4 comments:
So annoying. Even after the glare!
Some people.
You'd think she'd of gotten the point after the glare.
I love Utah and the way people here watch movies!! The clapping, the talking, the over dramatic reactions to a pretty obvious scene...ahhhhh yes. I stopped going to movies in Utah as soon as I moved here. Made me want to go postal. Wait and rent.
I really really hate that! Stupid lady!
Post a Comment