Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Something New

I did something that I haven't done in about 15 years...if anyone can guess*, I will send them a free piece of jewelry. Or if you're a man, I'll send you a piece of jewelry that you can give to someone else, a lady friend perhaps?! I'll post tomorrow.

*If you were with me when I did it then you can't say ANYTHING! Good luck!

4 comments:

kelly said...

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!
I know!

Sadie said...

Went to the zoo? Went to a waterpark? Got a zit? Camping? Peirced your ears? Sledding? Pee outside? I have no idea but I want to have a party later this summer after things calm down...like August? September? Maybe sooner, I'm just trying to see what all the girls are doing. It would have to be mid week. Let me know. I want to make sure lots of ladies come so its not a waste of your time coming out! You'll have to call me, I don't have your number anymore. 801-656-7081

I hope whatever you did was fun!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

I am going to guess you went and tried to get your ears pierced!

Anonymous said...

How about taken a ballet class? :)