Today was Ethan's first day of school. He is excited, but on the downside, the new shoes
we got him for school ended up being too tight so I'm going to have to get a size up.
School was interesting this morning because they had an assembly first off and Ethan
was one of the minority. Just a few lone crackers in a sea of cute little Hispanic kids. Hopefully
it will go well today. :D
we got him for school ended up being too tight so I'm going to have to get a size up.
School was interesting this morning because they had an assembly first off and Ethan
was one of the minority. Just a few lone crackers in a sea of cute little Hispanic kids. Hopefully
it will go well today. :D

Next up is a picture of Missy on her first day of school down at BYU.
She's lovingly referred to as the "Chosen One" because she's cute and smart and athletic.
Deadly combination.

Next are the freebies that I got from my awesome Father-In-Law Nick and from an
alley by his restaurant. This Singer sewing table apparently belonged to Mrs. Osmond.
verified by Nick" the Name Dropper" Cash. Apparently one of the Osmond's
came in and commented that his mom had a sewing machine table just like that and
when Nick opened up the top- BAM! There were the names you see in the picture. It's a big story and I will no doubt be using it as a conversation piece to impress people. C'mon, wouldn't you?!




6 comments:
Anna, I just discoverd that you have a blog and I have been really enjoying your stories! I think that the sewing table is neat and HECK YEAH I'd use it as a conversation piece too!
Hope Ethan does well. Nathan was sad to find out that he moved and wouldn't be going to Orchard. Bummer! Have a great week!
First of all... where are all of Ethan's teeth! And tattoos at such a young age! Our skinny little cracker was a bit of a minority too. Diversity, I think that is what they call it. And since you have the Osmond's table, it almost makes you famous too.
I hope they love their new school!
I keep thinking about you guys and wondering if you are settled in yet or still in boxes.
I love your treasures!
Jeez!!! Why do all my nephews have to be getting so old. Nieces too I guess. Ryan's girls are almost teenagers. Good luck with school Ethan. ?Habla Espanol? Well, if you don't now, you will.
Dude Anna you should put up some pictures of your new house! Jennifer says that her grandma has a sewing machine like the one you got from the Osmonds. Seriously, Nick has got some good hook-ups! Oh hey by the way, I'm gonna be heading back to Los Estados Unidos in less than 2 weeks. Tell the kiddies to get ready to play with Uncle Tio again! Love ya'll
Post a Comment