Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A lot of stuff, but I'm tired...

Jordanelle. It was fun. I'm still exhausted from moving and unpacking. On the upside my sister Missy is here, so I'm having fun with her. We went to The Time Travelers Wife last night. I bawled like a baby and she just looked at me like I was crazy. I'm taking her down to BYU tomorrow morning.






3 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

That's the second time this morning that I've heard that movie mentioned. I'd would have bawled right along side you if I'd been there. I'm sure I'll bawl when I see it and now that I've heard it mentioned twice within a half hour period...I WANT TO SEE IT.
Glad you got away for some family fun.

kelly said...

I'm going to see it tomorrow night!

julie said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to see some of the house :)