Ahhhh, gotcha! I bet you thought that I was talking about something else, like a bambino. But alas, I am not. We purchased a 20 in. G5 IMac with 3 gigs of ram and a phatty hard drive from a buyer on KSL(an online local classified site). To me, that means nothing, to Bucky it's awesome. He was practically bouncing off the walls when he got home.The other cool thing about this little investment is that he picked it up at an advertising agency in Salt Lake that he applied to a while ago but was rejected. But, they didn't bother to wipe the desktop and he scored about $2000 worth of design programs. So, he is double stoked and I am stoked to have the internet. We lost the power cord to our dinosaur laptop before we left to go on Christmas vacation. I've been bumming computers off my sister and neighbor. I even got desperate enough to try and use the PS3 to connect to the internet today. It was painstaking putting in every letter into a web address with a game controller. I HATE video games, so it was a little ironic.
So, good to see that everyone is still alive and kicking and to let you know, that I am now "Cooking with Crisco" as my mother would say.
8 comments:
YAY! Hope you had a great Christmas.
Oh Man your hair is so short!!! I love it though! Sweet MAC!
Ian and I are getting our first desktop when we get our tax returns. It's going to be a Mac too. We're a Mac family...so he tells me :) Actually, I have been converted and totally love our laptops.
P.S. You need to have more babies. You make cute kids and there aren't enough of them in the world.
It is about time. Glad I am not the only one that welcomes electronics into the family.
WHOA!!! That's amazing!! =) Nice purchase! =) Welcome lil Cash!
Welcome to the Mac family. I wonder how long it'll take Erik to become a Mac Man. hahaha! I've already been warning Jenny that our next desktop will be one of the big screen imacs. It sounds like you guys got a great deal on your mac too. Hope you all enjoy it!
Totally jealous!! I bid on a Macbook Pro the other night (while on my Ambien, I might add) and I think Kurt could have killed me. We didn't win, but I still wish we did, haha! I'm bad...very very bad!
Post a Comment