On a lighter note, is anyone still watching LOST? Because I'm really excited for it to start next week. Also, I'm STILL watching Survivor, anyone else???
Beth told me about the gas land post. Being an oil field worker I have a different point of view but with that said there is a lot in those movies that are true. Of course they only use evidence that supports their side just like the oil and gas industry use other facts to support their side. I think it was a good post and would like to see the movie. Is it called "Gas Land"? Ian
I have not had a chance to watch much of the last season of LOST, but am SOO SOO SOOOOO excited for it to be back...speaking of...what the crap am I still doing at work...on your blog....I need to get home for tonight's airing! I think we should start making predictions about how LOST will end!
Kate's gonna end up with Sawyer I bet (they keep trying to have Jack go for other chickanas). And Erik is SO right! Good taste in men. =) haha (JACK is one hot, fizzzzine brotha tho' =) If I had my choice, he's who I'd go for ---minus the drunk stage). P.S. Do you think the Island is just in their imagination or that it's real?
7 comments:
how could I not? its that last season? Cant wait to finally see what the heck happens!
So excited for Lost!
Can't wait to see Sawyers hot sweaty naked chest... ~Erik
Beth told me about the gas land post. Being an oil field worker I have a different point of view but with that said there is a lot in those movies that are true. Of course they only use evidence that supports their side just like the oil and gas industry use other facts to support their side. I think it was a good post and would like to see the movie. Is it called "Gas Land"? Ian
I can't decide between Jack or Sawyer! They are both too cool. But Bucky is definitely a Kate fan...drool drool (that's Bucky drooling).
Counting down...Survivor, not Lost (can't handle another show)
I have not had a chance to watch much of the last season of LOST, but am SOO SOO SOOOOO excited for it to be back...speaking of...what the crap am I still doing at work...on your blog....I need to get home for tonight's airing! I think we should start making predictions about how LOST will end!
Kate's gonna end up with Sawyer I bet (they keep trying to have Jack go for other chickanas). And Erik is SO right! Good taste in men. =) haha (JACK is one hot, fizzzzine brotha tho' =) If I had my choice, he's who I'd go for ---minus the drunk stage). P.S. Do you think the Island is just in their imagination or that it's real?
Post a Comment