Monday, April 5, 2010

Disneyland

I don't know if I mentioned this, but we got to drag along Bucky's daughter, Alyssa. She is now 5'7" and like totally skinny and cute. Like totally. I can't believe I just said that. oh well. California rubbed off on me. She was a good sport and great helping with the kids, and that's not an easy task when you have to ride in the middle seat with a car seat and a booster all the time!

Monday: Disneyland
Ev had been asking when we were going to Disneyland since we crossed the California state line and so Monday morning, I got so excited to go, yes I just said I, that we decided to go. Even though we knew it was going to be good weather and Spring Break. The kids LOVED it. If you are going to Disneyland this year I would recommend participating in the Give a Day, Get a Day program that Disney is doing. You basically give a day of service and get a free day at Disneyland. We did it and donated baby wipes to Haiti and earned 4 free tickets. It only cost about $70. And if you know Disneyland ticket prices, that's not even the cost of one ticket. Evie didn't qualify because of her age, so we bought her ticket at bestticketshere.com for $55. Not bad for Disneyland. :) My kids loved the rides. Only the big ones though. Evie cried on Splash Mountain initially, but she went on it a second time and loved it. Ev's favorite ride was the Matterhorn and E's was Space Mountain.





3 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

Holy CRAP!!! Alyssa is such a woman. Is she taller than Bucky? :)

Anna said...

No but it looks like it! She's just more in the foreground. :)

tnkglidden said...

That's exactly what I was thinking! Dang Alyssa has gotten so tall!!