Ellis Guy Cash was born September 24th at 7:37am and weighed in at 7lbs. 4 oz. and was 20in long. Not the biggest of the babies or the longest but cute none the less! :) He is doing well, the surgery went quickly and while on the table the elderly gentleman assisting in the surgery, I'm guessing a seasoned surgeon said, "That's a fine looking uterus." To which I replied "Thank you." It was an interesting comment, no doubt directed to my OB, but interesting none the less. So, don't be jealous ya'll that you don't have a good looking uterus like mine m'kay....
We are both doing well and home now. My mom is here to help and I'm excited to have her here. Well, I'm going to go sit down for a while because I'm wiped out, but thanks for the well wishes!
15 comments:
Congratulations on your new son! Also congratulations on your "fine looking uterus"! ;-)
I wish I had a doctor with that great bed-side manner!
Aunt Alisa & Uncle Rick
dear Anna,
your baby is so cute it weighed the same as me.
love you.
Kaitlyn
That's funny, cause Ellis weighed the same as his other cousin- Christopher!
Welcome to the world little Ellis!
Totally jealous of your uterus,
:)
Annie
We love that new little guy! Come this December we'll be by to see him and the rest of you Cash Family! And we're glad to hear about that uterus being a fine one.
Oh my stinkin' gosh...he is SO cute!!!!!! And woot woot on your fine looking uterus. Haha!
Congratulations, mommy! How time flies. Good luck, he is a cutie pie.
Anna--Ellis is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet him--we will be in UT for Lisa's wedding and Christmas. Im glad your doing well and am happy you have such a cute uterus. LOL Love you guys
I love the name! He is so cute!!! Glad everything went well and that your Mom is here to help. Can't wait to get some snuggles in with that cute little guy and bring you some good eats :) Love you
YAY! He's adorable! Glad he's here and that both of you are doing well and are being well cared for too. Seth was celebrating his 9th birthday on the 24th so they share a Bday. So happy for you and the family.
Oh, and Anna...you have a fine looking uterus or so I've heard :)
HAHAHAHA!
hahaha....that is the best compliment EVER! Ellis is darling and I'm glad the "E" tradition carried on for yet another Cash :) I personally was holding out for Ebeneezer, but maybe next time. Luv ya!
Yeah! He's so adorable and I'm so glad he's here safe and healthy. I love the name too! Congratulations!!!
awwwwwwwwwww! he's so cute! congratulations guys! And I LOVE the name you picked!
Oh Ellis is such a cute little Guy!!!! :-) We love the pictures and the name! Alyssa almost had a birthday twin! Evie looks like she just loves her baby brother! We love you guys!!! Good work Anna! And good luck with all the fun new baby things! If your ever awake in the middle of the night - feel free to call! We love you!
Bucky & Anna!!! I hope you remember me.... We had some great Moscow friends stop by for a vist, started blog hopping, and came across yours! (Hope you don't mind!) Congrats on the new little one. That is one beautiful newborn- you don't see that very often!!! He is so handsome!! Hope you guys are doing good! Your kids are so grown up!
He is adorable! I was once told I have a beefy uterus...I think I like your comment better! So happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment