I am so excited for this baby to come I can't even stand it. I think some of the enthusiasm will quell the sleepless nights and the busyness that accompanies a newborn. I mean your every waking moment is devoted to making sure this little thing survives. It's amazing. In other news I'm excited to make this nursery a home for him/us on our many sleepless nights. I wanted a room that I could cozy up in and feel peaceful in. So, now I am set about cutting out millions of these felt fish to make a school of on the wall of the baby's room. I'm so excited. Here's the link to the designer's room. Of course, my nursery is complete with some stuff from DI that I'm recovering and spiffing up, but it'll have most of the same elements.
http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/paige-rein-118886?image_id=1560418
1 comment:
How exciting! Love the color scheme and the theme is so much fun for a little boy. Go get 'em Anna...conquer that nursery. :)
Post a Comment