

We had a fun/crazy weekend. My Aunt Corky got sealed in the temple on Friday and luckily my mom was able to come down from Alaska for the wedding. She came Thursday morning and left Saturday morning. It was quick and crazy but we got to do alot. I'm posting pics of helping my aunt do her hair and makeup before the wedding. We also spend Friday night with my Johnson Grandparents playing games. It was a fun weekend with Grandma Massey. We love having her here!
4 comments:
That was super nice of you to do Aunt Corky's makeup for her. You look great, as usual. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your mom, too bad it was rushed. Too many weddings, I guess. I am so happy for Keith and Jennifer! Yippee!
You and your mom look so much alike!!!! I never really thought so until that picture! Crazy. Yay! for weddings!
What a great picture! Four generations of women together! You can tell you are all family too.
Wish we could have been there, no on really comes to Texas for weddings.....
Post a Comment