So in our car sometimes we play this game called "What animal am I thinking of?". It's a nail biter let me just tell you. Bucky and I try to stump each other sometimes because we get tired of the horse/cow/dog answers, so we do newt/vampire bat/ emu ect. ect. But this morning Evie had me, she asked, "What is black, grey, and white; climbs trees and eats marshmallows."
Uhhhhhh.
Panda?
No.
Koala??
No.
MOUSE????
No.
Evie, is this a real animal?
Yes!
Anyone? I was stumped...Guess away and I'll post later what it is. It's a good one.
7 comments:
A cat? A bug? Oh we just don't know! What is it?
A raccoon? They ate our marshmallows when we went camping!
Ok, it is time for you to join facebook lady! I want to chat more! :) I need your mailing address please.
You have us all stumped here! We all think a cat?? LoveYa Alex says Monkey! Andrew says a reindeer...Faith thinks an owl!
I agree with Michelle. I would also like to chat with you more. I would go with a racoon too, I think we will start playing this game too. sounds like a good time.
Did you figure it out?
I love that sometimes you'll bring in an Emu!! =) DO TELL, girlie!!
Post a Comment