NICE! They look so happy! Can you send him to my house to threaten my kids within an inch of their ..um....Christmas presents? They are driving me nuts!!
He came to your house?? Your kids must have been extra good this year! I guess we could get our weird redneck santa to make an appearance at our house, but I would rather not!
5 comments:
NICE! They look so happy! Can you send him to my house to threaten my kids within an inch of their ..um....Christmas presents? They are driving me nuts!!
I love the grins - so cheesy and excited. I love that Christmas is so magical for kids.
He came to your house?? Your kids must have been extra good this year! I guess we could get our weird redneck santa to make an appearance at our house, but I would rather not!
Go Anna! Impressive. They look totally excited.
Oh that is so exciting! What a fun visit! What did the kids ask for?
Post a Comment