Monday, February 1, 2010

Newer Family Pics by Kelly

It looks like I'm trying to strangle Buck, but I've actually got him a Vulcan death grip, trying to squeeze a smile out of him. It's also indicative of our marriage in a way, I can't think of how...
This is our first professional family pictures with Alyssa and E and Ev all in one shot.
I think it's adorable, but I'm biased...
Thanks again, Kelly, I LOVE them! If anyone wants info on Kelly's business go here.

8 comments:

Molly said...

They look great! I love the one of just the kids. And I think all the colors work just fine.

Kimberly said...

The pictures are awesome!! I think the one of you and Bucky is cute! That is so fun that you have all the kids together, too!

Alaska Massey said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how grown up Alyssa looks. We haven't seen her in a while. I think it's great you got the whole family together for nice pictures. You all look great! -Angela

Orton Family said...

You all look great! I especially love the close up of you and Bucky and the kids! You all look so good and we miss you so much!!! We might just have to print one of these off for our wall! Take care you Cash's!

Sadie said...

I love those pictures! And thanks for sending me to eyebuydirect! My glasses should be here this week! I'm pretty excited! I got two pairs for the price of one!!WHoot Hoot!!

mexicanmassey said...

really cute pictures Anna! It's always strange for me to see family pictures with a dog in them... maybe because we never had any like that. Anyways, miss you guys!

davenportreport said...

Way cute. That one of the kids is di-vine. Can I have a copy?

The Prices said...

You guys are the cutest!