Yeah, these pictures have a really sweet effect on them because of these orange curtains I have in the front room. I thought it would be a smart idea to close them to take pictures of the cake with candles lit. But it was two in the afternoon. So, they look a little spooky...
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Evie Lou! We sure do miss and love you! Hope you had a great birthday party!
Love Uncle Tio and Aunt Jenny
I'll be back on April 17th to go back to school. Do you guys still have my car? I thought you were gonna take it to Grandma and Grandpa's garage?
Tio,
Your car is in our garage. I have been starting it and letting it run for a few minutes every few weeks. Of course I don't sit in the car, in the garage...with it running. Let me know if you need us to take it to Rene & Pearl's.
Buck
Post a Comment