1. Called to Relief Society 2nd Counselor (which I have never done or anything close to)
2. KIDS and Carpooling
3. Planning a cheap trip to California, laughable I know.
4. Trying to start up my Cookie Lee business
5. Dog in heat (it's gross, don't even ask)
6. My birthday. Gulp.
But, besides all that, I had a good laugh yesterday because I couldn't figure out what was going on with my mailman. Here's the picture. He's parked on the side street of my house with his shoes off and his feet propped up. Uh, hello sir, would you like a soda? He sat there for at least 40 minutes reading and talking on a cell phone. What the freak, dude?
6 comments:
Perhaps your mailman was just on a break? lol. When's your Birthday? I love Birthdays!
It's on Saturday, the 27th.
Hey my Mom and I are both 2nd counselors in the Relief Society! Welcome to the crazy club!
Happy Birthday! Yay for lazy mailmen! Hope you wern't waiting for something important!
Happy late birthday! Hope you had a fun time. I wanna see some pictures from the party!
Hope you had a great birthday Anna!!! Congrats on your new calling - you will be awesome! Are you over enrichment or teaching? Either one - you have had great experiences and will do great!!! Hope you had a happy birthday weekend! Good luck with the rest of life - the mailman, kids, dog, life!
Post a Comment