It seems like yesterday that we brought Baby El home from the hospital, but it'll be 4 months on the 24th. Has that flown by for anyone else? It has for me. Ellis is growing and doing all the things that he needs to to be a healthy baby boy. He's 85% for weight and 30% for height, that's short for chubby! :) He's finally starting to be a little more pleasant to be around and is sleeping a little more...sometimes. Here's a few pictures I took this morning of the boy.

4 comments:
He's gorgeous! And don't worry, Felicity had colic SO bad, she was a horrible baby. At 5 1/2 months she turned into a dream and has been the happiest thing ever since! I'm sure your little guy will be the same way, even though those first few months are SO hard when your baby is fussy :o( He's so cute though! I wish I could see him in person.
he's real cute, and I see a little bit of Anna in that smile:)
Oh so handsome! He looks so grown up sitting in his chair! We miss you guys!
So cute! Just have to say it again.
Post a Comment