We are trying something new. We are going to try and grow things. Things to eat and flowers. Gulp. I'm excited, but a little nervous because I have, ahem, a very black thumb. I'm not proud of it, but I'm working on it. I love gardens and imagine myself working the earth and making things happen. Buck and I were outside all afternoon on Saturday digging things in and planting. We planted 2 blueberry bushes and a grape vine and prepared a place on our slope for strawberry plants.
I welcome ANY and ALL advice on gardening! I'm even composting some things in the garden boxes. Ellis loved being in the pack ALL day yesterday. Here are some pictures of our adventures. Enjoy and please leave suggestions on growing things!

4 comments:
Ellis is stinkin' cute.
When you find out how to garden, let me know. I can tell you a little about flowers, but not the rest!!!
What cute babies you have!! Adorable!
I'm not the greatest. Carl is the one with the green thumb. The one thing I have learned is to just buy the plants and not to try to start things from seed. Again, no green thumb so it might just be me but we've tried several times and have ended up putting the time and money into seed and then having to go buy the plant anyway.
The best tip I can give you is to try and keep trying. You'll catch on after a while.
Another little Bucky. You need to have another girl, so that she can look like you. Plus, four is the Massey way, kind of. :)
Post a Comment