I hope my fellow readers (all two of you) don't get tired of me posting pictures of Ellis. It's just so much fun to take pictures of him right now. He's smiling so much and is so expressive (think shrill screeching noises when excited) that it makes taking pictures of him fun. He has started eating baby food and is LOVING it, even peas, the worst of the baby foods in my opinion. Hope you enjoy the series...
6 comments:
Oh Anna there are more readers than you think...I am one of them!!!!! You are on my blog list! I love it! I love Ellis too! He is a doll! :)
DUDE!!!! He is so stinkin cute!!
He is so precious. This is making me baby hungry!!!
How could we get tired of such a cute little guy. I bet you have a ton of fun with him.
He is a cute. I love those toothless smiles. Can't believe how big he's getting!
That is the cutest green soup baby ever!!!
Post a Comment