We got there and the kids were having a good time playing with Ava, then we decided to go to Carl's Jr. and get some dinner. Great. Good times. We eat and the kids are playing on the playland, Julie and I are yackin' AND THEN....Evie looks at me through the mesh net and says, "OH NO!"
"NOOOOOOOOOO!" (That's me) "Stop. Stop peeing. Stop peeing right now."
Nope. She couldn't. She peed more than any kid has the bladder room for. It's like she hadn't peed in days.
I looked over at Julie with this devastated look on my face, no doubt, and then we start laughing because it's SO EMBARRASSING! I had to get a mop and climb in that stupid playland and clean up the mess. The WORST part though, ladies and gentlemen, is that I couldn't get the pee that was all over the net that she was standing on. So, if I were you I wouldn't go in the Carl's Jr. on 500S. Bountiful anytime soon. Sorry about that. I told the manager in case you were wondering and they have a company that cleans their playgound. But still. Sorry. I can't figure out how to control her bladder.
Help Anyone?
The best thing about yesterday was catching up with Julie and having a birthday party for Jo. And also I haven't mentioned this before but we get this awesome breeze, no wind, every morning and night that comes out of the canyon, so after a 90 degree day the wind cools you down. Then in the morning it wakes you up. It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood!
Help Anyone?
The best thing about yesterday was catching up with Julie and having a birthday party for Jo. And also I haven't mentioned this before but we get this awesome breeze, no wind, every morning and night that comes out of the canyon, so after a 90 degree day the wind cools you down. Then in the morning it wakes you up. It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood!
7 comments:
Oh that's awesome! Too funny. I must say I give you props for facing the music and getting the mop. A lesser woman might have just ran away.
Good times! I will avoid all Carl Jr.s when in Utah!
By the way, I love your house pictures! Can't wait to see it in person!
OOPS! So glad to be able to say I have never had that experience before. I feel for ya!
I couldn't stop laughing about Evie peeing! I can only imagine the other kids that are gonna be climbing on that thing then go grab their hamburgers. Good times!
Hey me and Jenny went looking for some sandals for your kids but since they have different sizes here in Mexico I think it would be better if you just measured their feet in centimeters so that I won't get the wrong size. If you want them to fit for next summer just add a couple centimeters and let me know. Tomorrow's gonna be the last day I'll be able to buy them so let me know ASAP.
I am so glad that you guys came for a visit. I have really been missing you guys the last few weeks. Like REALLY missing you. It was so nice to just run into some one you like on a daily basis. We definitely need to plan some "girl" time and meet up in Layton for a movie or something :)
Hey swing by my house next time!
Hey Anna,
I was checking bus tickets to go back to rexburg and wasn't sure if it would be okay if I stayed Monday night with you guys and headed up on Tuesday? Would that be okay? OH by the way the sandals we got looks SWEET!
Post a Comment