Has this ever happened to you? You live somewhere and say you've lived there for 2 years and a couple of months before you move you find a really cool person? It's tragic. Really sad. That's how my friend Kelly is. I'm writing this without her knowledge and she's probably thinking, "Dude this chick is crazy." Then she'll stop returning my calls and stop talking to me cold turkey. Probably not. She doesn't scare easily. :)
She is creative and smart. Sometimes I think that I'll stop hanging out with her because she just oozes creativity out of every fiber of her being and it makes me just a smidgen jealous. Ya'll should check out her Etsy site. Every time I look at it it makes me think of different members of my family and friends. Christmas is coming up! Beth I have you, so find something you like!
2 comments:
I totally know what you mean. It seems to happen at the end of every semester. I find girls in my classes that are super cool, and then class ends and I never see them again.
Anna, I found this great site, that you are going to LOVE! its called whipup.net. I am biting at the chomp to make the skirt bag, and a few other things. Let me know what you think! If anything they have so many links to crafty sites I have never seen before. And Etsy is on there.
Post a Comment