I have good intentions, I really do, but somehow I don't plan ahead. I feel a little stifled if I plan ahead. Like if I have something planned then I feel like it's taking up all of my day and leaves no room to fly by the seat of my pants. Does that make sense?
Which brings me to my current situation. We are having a house warming party on Friday, Sept 25th. Everyone is invited! I even bought these cute little cards to mail to people, but I couldn't find addresses and blah blah blah. It's from 7-whenever you want to leave. I WILL have food. So come. I want ya'll to see the house!
Our address is 1910 VanBuren Ave. Ogden, UT
Take the 21st Street Exit and stay on through downtown
Ogden. Take a Left (North) on VanBuren and go 2 blocks.
Our house is on the east side of the street.
5 comments:
I am a stalker, I am coming to your house. Thanks for the address...
BUMMER! I'd love to come but it isn't lookin' like a good night for us. Lots of family celebrations going on and my parents will be in town, they arrive tomorrow but I really want to come see your house. Sniff. Sniff. So sad.
Anna! You totally left a whole box of jewelry at my house! I'm sure you want it back so I can either meet you up north when I pick up the family on the 30th or I can just mail it to you. Thanks again for the party! Hope you have a fun house warming party!!!
Anna, I am the SAME way!!! I feel so constricted if I have things planned ahead of time, even if they're good things. My favorite is to have a Saturday totally blank then fill it with whatever sounds good at that moment. :)
I seldomly plan parties more than a couple of weeks in advance - which causes issues (like you blogged about a few weeks ago). :)
You are not alone!!! Have a fun house-warming!
Chelsea
Anna!
I absolutely LOVE your blog. I've been reading it for the past hour. Holy Cow - I've been laughing so hard I'm crying.
So much to say - first, congrats on the house! Second, I miss you! Summer asks about Evie all the time. I can't believe we didn't manage to get together more when you were just down the street.
I don't think we'll be able to make it to the house-warming, but we'd love to visit some other time.
Congrats with all your Cookie-Lee success.
Girl, you rock!
Post a Comment