Evie was a little mad that she didn't have a picture on the blog of she and Shelley. That's
a bit of pure joy right there. She and Ethan both love her so much that they get mad if she
follows me around the house. We spent the morning hanging out and then I decided to get
ambitious and bag all the leaves that I raked the other day. As you can tell by the pictures, it sucked. I used the entire package of 18 bags.
a bit of pure joy right there. She and Ethan both love her so much that they get mad if she
follows me around the house. We spent the morning hanging out and then I decided to get
ambitious and bag all the leaves that I raked the other day. As you can tell by the pictures, it sucked. I used the entire package of 18 bags.




1 comment:
Ethan's planets (even the one that isn't really a planet) are totally funny. Way to go E-Man!
Post a Comment