Well, in case you were wondering, I am doing loads better. And to top it off tonight, was not my halibut chowder, BUT Evie and Ethan deciding that they were going to make these strange and slightly scary (but cute because they're my kids) jumpsuits out of plastic bags. Ev started it and when Ethan saw how much attention she was getting then he decided to get in on the action too.
He literally said, "I hate it when Evie gets all the attention, I never get all the attention!" Yikes.
But it doesn't stop there, Bucky decided that the kids were getting more attention than he was, so he couldn't resist. Really, these kids don't stand a chance of being cool or normal. I guess I'm okay with that.


4 comments:
I'm glad everyone is feeling better and you can get back to the madness. Love the craziness! -Angela
You guys are so awesome!
I laughed for a really long time after looking at these pictures! Good times!!
Laughing really hard- I love seeing pictures of the silly things kiddos come up with! SOO glad to hear you are getting out of the dark side.
Post a Comment